Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do I schedule an appointment to view an available rental?

A: If you would like to schedule an appointment to view one of our available properties, please fill out our contact form or call us at 207-479-5781. Inquiries can also be sent to [email protected]

Stone Park Properties office hours are Monday through Friday from 9am-4pm. 

Q: Who do I contact for an update on my application?

A: We will be in touch. We will review your application, notify you if you qualify, and inform you of the next steps in the process.  If you require a more immediate response, please fill out our contact form or call our office at 207-479-5781 and we will respond as quickly as possible. You may also send an email to [email protected]

Q: Is renter’s insurance required?

A: No

Q: When should I change the utilities over into my name?

A: Arrange the changeover of your Versant Power electric account for the day you occupy the space.

Q: When is my rent due?

A: The first day of every month.

Q: How do I pay my rent?

A: We prefer direct deposits.  All ACH payments will be deposited into our account on the first of each month.

Q: What if my rent will be late?

A: ACH fees will apply if your direct deposit funds are not available on the first of the month. Those paying by check will be charged a $75 late fee if rent is not paid by the 5th of the month.  .

Q: How do I report a problem?

A: If there is a serious problem; i.e. plumbing leak, call  207-479-5781. Minor problems can be routed through the REPORT A PROBLEM submission form on the Tenants page.

For police and fire emergencies, dial 911, then contact Stone Park Properties at 207-479-5781.

Q: What if I get locked out of my apartment?

A: If you get locked out call 207-479-5781.

Q: My lease is expiring, what should I do?

A: Contact our office at 207-479-5781 within 60 days of lease termination, for a lease renewal request. Follow up this request with an email to [email protected] stating your intentions to renew.

Q: What do I do if I want to move from my apartment (non lease renewal)?

A: A 30-day notice requirement is written into all leases. If you intend to vacate, please fill out and submit the 30-DAY NOTICE FROM TENANT form to:  [email protected] A link to this form can be found on the Tenants page.

Q: If I need to break my lease, what is the procedure?

A: Notify Stone Park Properties at 207-479-5781 and submit a 30 DAY NOTICE FROM TENANT form. A link to this form can be found on the Tenants page. It is best to execute as soon as possible, as your lease terms may require you to be responsible for remaining rent.

Q: I have moved out of my Town Home. When can I expect my security deposit?

A: After a termination inspection with a Stone Park Property employee, State of Maine requires security deposit (minus damage fees) returned within 30 days after moving from Town Home.

Q: Is snow removal included?

A: Snowplowing for Washington & Jefferson Luxe locations, and 567 Bangor Road is included in the rental fee. For all other Stone Park Property rentals, the tenant is responsible for snowplowing maintenance.

Q: My car was towed from the parking lot. How do I get it back?

A: Call Ellsworth Police Department non-emergency line, 207-667-2168.

Q: What is the Pet Policy?

A: Stone Park Properties Pet Policy can be found in the Nitty Gritty section of each of our residential property pages.

Our standard policy is as follows: No more than 2 pets (cats or dogs)  may reside in one house/Town Home unit. The size of the animal cannot exceed the size of a full grown Labrador Retriever. Each tenant who wishes to keep a dog or cat must pay a $300 pet fee; payable when lease is signed or when a pet is added to the household.. The pet fee is non-refundable

See Washington Luxe Residential page for the policy governing those Town Homes.

Stone Park Properties, LLC anticipates the needs for contemporary, mindful living; designing turnkey upscale residential and commercial dwellings.